- "Flavours, additives and food contact materials exposure task" (FACET)
One part of the project – laid down in Work package 2.1 – is to determine the exposure of flavouring substances. This is done by (i) collecting information into a database from the evaluation opinions released by competent authorities and (ii) quantitative analytical determinations. These data will help to assess uncertainties of occurrences and concentrations in foods which represent a central role for the safety assessment of flavouring substances in foods. In this context we work closely with the National Research Institute for Food and Nutrition (INRAN).
- "Quantitative risk assessment strategies for novel foods" (NOFORISK)
- "Promoting food safety through a new integrated risk analysis approach for foods" (SAFE FOODS)
- "New methods for the safety testing of transgenic food" (SAFOTEST)
- "European network on safety assessment of genetically modified food rops" (ENTRANSFOOD)
Graduierten-Kolleg der Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Interface functions of the intestine between luminal factors and host signals (Link)